Sunday, June 20, 2010

leaving Ms Love to gain love.

“The truth is, I’m tired. Now I just want to watch TV and cuddle and have lazy sex like everyone else… in a bed.” – Rick Fox on settling down.

The days turn to nights, and suddenly its dawn and another day closer to the great departure. I’m trying to think of things I’ll miss, but its tough, because I can’t wait to go! Maybe it’s just the daily routine that'll be hard to part with:
  • catching cabs – and never getting completely ready at home, because I have the ride to finish my make-up
  • knowing I can pop into Big Drop and walk out with an item that’s “my new favorite…”



  • spotting celebrities on the street, recently: a bare-faced Courtney Love and perfectly poised Alexis Bledel
  • Starbucks 3x daily

No comments:

Post a Comment