Thursday, July 15, 2010

Town and Country.



I need to face facts. I've always had the self imposed deadline: Job in Carolina by August. Well, Princess, it's mid-July and time to crack the whip. Mandatory Keena Time is on the agenda, because I've had less time for myself than I thought.

To kick off Keena Time, I'm reading The Two Mrs. Grenvilles (for daily dialogue beyond "Baby, I love you"), working on my freelance site, and researching opportunities. Watching more TV will be a good addition too. KJ's channels are arranged in the most complicated order, the opposite of user friendly, and the cause of frustrated tantrums. Hence, my references to pop culture are fewer these days. Ah, everything!

The distractions are abundant. The flea markets here give me the same "warm tinglies" that I feel when walking down Mott Street in New York. Gorgeous goods all around. So far, I've added some hot 2nd hand treasures to our home. Actually, the goal is to completely redecorate, unleashing this interior design spirit that was cooped up in tiny city apartments for way too long.


1 comment: