Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vanities.



I caught up on some blogs today... one naive "fashionista" writes: I don't chase men, I chase dreams.

Oh please. What happens when the two are one in the same?! And your needs and your wants collide? Let me know what you get here, little one.


That aside... On reading: Working in advertising, I had most magazines at my disposal. Vanity Fair would show up monthly, and while the cover was intriguing, I could never crack it. The voice was too sophisticated maybe. Now, I'm determined to read this freaking magazine, cover to cover... every issue. It's the kind of info and commentary that I want to have... handy. I saved the January 2010 issue, with Streep on the cover. I like her wisdom. And KJ got me the new August issue... I will get through these. (Here's hoping writing it will add some healthy pressure.) I love that I have time to read, and stretch, and rearrange furniture. More on the furniture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment