Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chow Bella.

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives. –Annie Dillard


Fishmongers! A seaside style fish house in downtown Durham. I can't forget that fried goodness and the cajun tuna. Often, I find things that are "My favorite this" and "My favorite that". Oddly, my time is New York didn't yield too many favorite restaurants. I rarely had time for a normal dinner... It was a take-out lifestyle. By the time I go back, I'll have compiled a list of Foodie Must Haves.


Spending the weekend in Wise, North Carolina. If country folk say they're going to the country, this is it.

1 comment:

  1. yum yum everything looks so good! your blog is awesome! keep up the good stuff and ill be back for sure!
    xx

    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete